Got an email about a new track from a musician I’m subscribed to on Patreon. Awesome!
- Clicked “Listen now”
- Brought to web site. Popup asks me if I’m 18 or older. Clicked “yes”.
- Clicked “accept cookies”.
- I’m not logged in. Clicked “log in”.
- Patreon doesn’t recognize my laptop and won’t let me in. They sent me another email and want me to click on it.
- I check my email. It’s not there yet.
- I stare blankly ahead and click the “check mail” button a few times until it appears.
- The email is here! I don’t ready any of it and click blindly on the three-line URL at the bottom.
- I’m logged into the web site! A popup appears asking me to start uploading stuff to Patreon. I click the tiny X in the corner.
- Another popup appears asking me the same thing. I click the same tiny X in the corner.
- Clicked “Accept cookies” again.